I am a systematic, organized, hardworking, and dedicated business management professional with an analytical bent of mind. I have over 25 years of diversified experience. I have a very successful and proven track record of handling multiple roles and massive projects without any delays. I am highly collaborative and have a knack for building productive relationships with peers, colleagues, and management, allowing me to function smoothly. I possess the capability to perform exceptionally well in teams as well as by myself, and I thrive in fast-paced business environments.
I have consistently proven my ability to handle operational and strategic levels of multiple responsibilities in crisis and pressure while operating under rigorous deadlines. I have an innate sense of task prioritization, managerial aptitude, and result-oriented attitude towards accelerating organizational growth and that too in a high pressured and time-bound environment. My unique approach is to help businesses to be more efficient and provide a better service to the customers and thereby meeting the expectation of potential clients.
I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background. Please feel free to contact me.
- Published author in trade magazines and active blogger with 60,000 plus followers.
- International experience across multiple industries.
- Provide leadership vision enterprise-wide via decisive and insightful executive leadership, guiding daily operations and policy implementation through strategic thinking and decision-making.
- I have taken multi products from the server and desktop to the cloud and the web.
- Responsible for technology budgets of $10+M
- Grown teams from 20 to 200 engineers, designers, and product specialists.
- We are known for partnering excellence, seamlessly coordinating and collaborating with internal and external teams.
- Delivery is driven – “Do what you say” – motivates teams to deliver on time and within budget.
- Built and Launched 3 online casinos in 2.5 years with over one hundred games in 22 states.
- Built and lead high-performance global teams to manage, implement and streamline complex IT designs.
- Foster virtual team collaboration using relationship building and communications improvement.
- Spearhead project delivery within tight timeframes, using cutting-edge tools.
- Building best breed web 3.0 metaverse, Digital media, and mobile; Gaming, online casino, ERP, MES, WMS, OSS, and BSS always adapting, changing, fine-tuning, improving, and updating for the improved bottom line and delivery of the customer experience.
- The vast amount of my hands-on experience in the manufacturing and supply chain sectors.
- A wide variety of vertical industry markets from Steel to packaged goods, including electronics, food, publishing, and clothing, were recently broadcast on digital media.
- I am working on behalf of VCs and Investors in providing SWOT analysis and turnaround consulting.
You can find more information on this website about some projects, case studies, and articles Daniel Brody has published. If you are trying to understand what a chief information and technology officer does or does not do! I wrote an article to help you.http://www.brody.ca/
Daniel Brody's LinkedIn profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/danielbrody also provides similar information and recommendations from Clients, Employees, and Business Partners.
Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to speaking with you soon.